released this 4 months ago | 15 commits to master since this release
- Added configurable annotations for the gitea statefulset
- ImagePullPolicy for init containers can now be configured
- Allow configuration of ipFamilyPolicy and ipFamilies for ipv6 support
released this 5 months ago | 22 commits to master since this release
- Improve README examples for additional config sources
- Added hostPort support for SSH service
- Removed deprecated
- Image tag defaults to Chart.AppVersion now
- Gitea update to 1.16.3
- removed DB connection check, init container will now simply fail and restart, if the database is not available.
gitea.additionalConfigFromEnvs, which allows users to add environment variables directly into the gitea config.
released this 8 months ago | 31 commits to master since this release
- Allow multiple LDAP/OAuth sources
- Enable dependencies has moved
- Persistent App.ini generation. Requires Gitea of version 1.11.0 or newer
- Secret key generation, new installs will now create SECRET_KEY, INTERNAL_TOKEN and JWT_SECRET. Existing Installs won't get those secrets overwritten.
- CustomProbes are removed and replaced with liveness/readiness probes
- Markdown Lint is used in builds
- SecurityContext was splitted into pod and container securityContext
- Overriding ingress api version allowed
- Persistence.subPath now supported
- App.ini creation is now more generic and has been moved into helpers.tpl
- New file has been added which will check, if deprecated values have been used.
- Helm Chart now uses Gitea version 1.15.8 by default
- Fixed permission issues on root image
- Updated README